Foster parents needed! If you’re interested in fostering kittens, please review the requirements below and complete our Foster Application.
Completed forms may be scanned and emailed to [email protected], or mailed to Michigan Orphan Kitten Rescue, PO Box 779, Saline MI 48176. We will contact you within 10 days of receipt.
Foster Parent Requirements
1. Must be 21 years of age or older.
2. Must legally be allowed pets in your home, condo or apartment.
3. Pets must be current on vaccinations.
4. Must be willing to provide all necessary care in a humane manner at all times.
5. Cats must have proof of negative FeLV test (within last year if indoor/outdoor cat).
6. Must have approval of all adults in the household.
7. Must complete Michigan Orphan Kitten Rescue orientation and training.
All supplies will be provided for you. If you choose to purchase your own items, they may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Medical care will be provided by our affiliated veterinarians.